Popular Posts

Friday 12 September 2014

Edgefest - Short and Sweet

For the first time in my life, I finally was able to see Our Lady Peace in concert. It feels pretty amazing to have finally done something that I've been wishing to do for the better part of my life. And it was fan-fucking-tastic.

I planned to stay at a friends house the night before and hung out with her beforehand. It was calling for rain the entire day, but luck was on my side and I didn't have to use the poncho I purchased.

Finally arriving to the place and after circling around for what seemed like 5 hours (read: 20 minutes), I finally just chose a parking spot which happened to be almost beside my friend I was looking for.
Time to ROCK
Just inside the gate, and with drinks
I decided I wanted to remember this forever so I took a photo sphere lol its much cooler when you view it on my phone because as you move around, and look into your phone, its like you're there.
Photo Sphere
Lastly, although I took a great many videos, this one is my favourite. Raine Maida said that they weren't going to do an encore, because there was a curfew on how late they could play, they were going to play until the absolute latest. The last song was Clumsy, the best end to an amazing set list. I had body surfed to get the front of the crowd, and was only inches away when Raine came out into the crowd. unfortunately I don't know how to upload the actual video, so this is what you get.
Clumsy

No comments:

Post a Comment